Under this Menu you’ll find links to tutorials and Learning sites. Do let’s know if you have a link to contribute that you think will be of use and interest to other members.
- 6 things you can do with the cloud – Vista and Windows 7 users learn to make the most of the free cloud applications
- iPad Tutorial – Step by step to Mastery
- BBC How to use an Android operated Tablet – video fully explains basics
- BBC– WebWise – a beginner’s guide to using the internet
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/topics/using-the-web/using-a-browser – Get the most out of your browser
- http://www.guidingtech.com/6579/change-default-browser-make-firefox-chrome-ie-default-browser/ – Changing to another browser
- Digital Photography – Short-courses in Photography
- Compare editions of Windows http://windows.microsoft.com/en-NZ/windows7/products/compare, and for W8: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-nz/windows/compare
- What will I need by way of systems requirements if I want to go to Windows 7: http://windows.microsoft.com/systemrequirements
- How do I upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 http://windows.microsoft.com/en-NZ/windows7/help/upgrading-from-windows-xp-to-windows-7
- How to set up your WiFi Home Network, in 4 parts: part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, and part 6.
- The complete guide to using iOS8 on your Apple mobile platform.
You must be logged in to post a comment.